I'd like to do something kind of like an SQL join in twig, but I'm not really sure how. I have two contenttypes – bands and albums. One band can obviously have multiple albums, but not vice versa. I would now like to display a list of albums complete with band name and the band's location, as well as album title, cover image and album year.
So one data set in my loop includes:
- band name (content type 1)
- band location (content type 1)
- album title (content type 2 with relation to 1)
- album year (content type 2 with relation to 1)
- album cover image (content type 2 with relation to 1)
How can I do that with bolt?