Freelancer based in England. Recently abandoned Wordpress in favour of Bolt for a side project and I'm really liking it, a lot!
Here's just a few reasons why ...
1) It's filled every requirement so far without needing a stack of dubious third-party plugins.
2) The .yml config approach is fantastic. No pages of cryptic check boxes and pulldowns to wade through. I can stay in my editor.
3) I'm picky about clean markup and Bolt lets me output exactly what I want. No unnecessary divs, scripts, classes or IDs.
4) It's not opinionated. Bolt handles the heavy lifting, then gets out of my way and lets me work the way I like to.
5) It's intuitive. So far I've been able to figure out everything from the docs (content types, menus, some basic custom routing, templating, content retrieval). I'm sure I'll need some pointers somewhere along the way but the site is 70% finished without having to post for help.
Many thanks to the Bolt team. Great work! I really hope the community grows in 2016.